Plybe has announced the first phase of its 2017/18 winter programme from Cardiff Airport, featuring 14 routes offering a choice of up to 68 flights a week and including a choice of ski and winter sun routes.
Seats are available for booking now and are on sale for travel between October 29 and February 28. One way fares are from £24.99 including taxes and airport charges.
The new schedule, covering up to 68 flights a week, includes an increase in the number of flights to Jersey due to customer demand following an uplift in visitors from the Channel Islands to Wales.
The schedule features:
• 14 routes including new weekly service to Rome, carried over from the summer and operating for the first time in winter.
• Flights to Glasgow increase to six a week,
• 2 ski routes available from December to Chambery and Geneva.
• Daily flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle and multiple dailies to Edinburgh and Dublin,
• Twice weekly flights to Faro.
• Flights to Berlin Tegel (Tues/Thurs/Sun) and Milan (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Vincent Hodder, Flybe’s Chief Revenue Officer commented: “We’re pleased to be able to offer these 14 key routes from Cardiff as part of the first phase of our 2017/18 Winter programme.”
Spencer Birns, Commercial Director at Cardiff Airport, added: “It’s very positive to see Flybe responding to our customers, who are asking for more choice, frequency and convenience with great prices offered on all of the routes.
“Flights are proving to be really popular and this helps to give Flybe the confidence to continue adding more choice from Cardiff.”
Full details of Flybe’s 2017/18 winter schedule is available at www.flybe.com.